Thursday, April 26, 2012

Workout #78 ~ Walking

Well darn, the whole time I was doing this workout, I thought I was on workout 79.  Oh well!

So today my school has standardized testing and our school decided to try something new with the students not testing.  They gave the kids the option to play various sports or relax in the gym and outside.  So a group of lovely teachers and I walked the track for an hour.  We didn't go at a particularly fast pace, we could carry a conversation easily, but we walked the entire time.  It was nice to get outside and walk, and to walk with people.  I am guessing we walked around 1.5-2 miles.  Maybe I should try to find a walking buddy to walk together once a week or something.  When it's hot, we could go walk the mall.  Ohhhh!  I have some people in mind!  I'm gonna make this happen!

How great it was to get outside!  I have got to take advantage of this spring weather because the summer heat is just around the corner...

On a different note, today is an important anniversary.  Today marks the 2 year anniversary of when I did my first Jillian Michaels' workout.  It was the 30 Day Shred and it changed my life for the better.  I never knew how much I could enjoy working out until I tried this program.  I can't believe it's already been 2 years!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment