Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Workout #72 of 2012

Just did 10-Pound Slimdown: Total Body and I can tell that I'm almost in the best shape of my life.  I was actually in the best shape of my life when Kailee turned 1.  Anyways, I digressed...  Well, that workout used to kick my butt (literally) pretty hard but all my diligence has improved my abilities so this workout was quite easy. :)

As I type, I'm sitting in the hallway waiting for the kids to fall asleep (they can both see me from their beds).  Once they are out, I feel motivated to hop on the elliptical.  I've decided to "train" for a 5K on the elliptical for now since running makes my ankles and knees feel like death for weeks.  Around June 5th, I will bravely attempt to restart the C25K program outside because by that time, my glucosamine chondroitin should be helping my joint pain improve.  If it doesn't workout, at least I tried :).

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment