Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Trying Something New

Tonight, I took my first glucosamine chondroitin supplement (thank you, Aunt Karen for enlightening me!) to help ease my joint issues.  It says online not to expect results for about 8 weeks; for me that would be June 5th.  Why am I doing this?  Well, I want to be able to run again.  I don't know if this will make it happen, but it's certainly worth a shot :).  For now, the elliptical it is.  I figure the longer I can last at a fast pace, the easier it will make the transition to running.  Stamina has been my issue with any cardio in the last several years, and I'm working towards hour long workouts on the elliptical.  Give me a few weeks and it shouldn't be a problem.

XOXO,

1 comment:

  1. how does glucosamine chondroitin supplement help your joints? i have major joint issues when i run, i'd love to ease that pain a bit

    ReplyDelete