Friday, April 27, 2012

40% ~ Workout 80 of 2012 ~ Pilates

After work, I got Chick-Fil-A for dinner and felt too sleepy to workout.  I was changing into PJs when I noticed stomach in the mirror.  I can see changes in my body that I've never seen before.  I've been thin but never this fit/toned.  I don't have a 6-pack or anything like that but I can definitely see definition in my core, and let me tell you... THAT was the BEST motivation for working out.  Seeing change and wanting to maintain it got me to workout tonight.

My upper body is pretty sore today from my Jillian workout yesterday so I decided to do my Total Body Pilates workout ($1.99 on iTunes).  I know my butt and thighs are definitely going to be sore tomorrow.  And I'd rather be sore than sorry :).

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment