Sunday, February 26, 2012

Workout #36 of 2012 (Cardio)


I did a bad thing yesterday... I worked out barefoot and today my knees are killing me.  I know better than to take chances with my joints and must always wear supportive shoes (unless I'm doing yoga or pilates).

Today is a cardio day so I decided to hop back on the elliptical since it's nice on the knees.  I worked out for 30 minutes with the Ease into 5K app while watching an episode of Once Upon a Time.  I absolutely LOVE this show!  I think any person who has a love for fairytales can appreciate this show.  I love the twists and how all the different tales are connected.  Disney (ABC) was smart to create this show!

Not to mention the fact that this show keeps me entertained on the elliptical :).

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment