Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Workout #29 of 2012 (10 Pound Slimdown: Core)

Let me just say that my abs are gonna be hurtin' tomorrow!  I forgot how intense this ab workout is.  While I'm not trying to lose weight, I truly believe Chris Freytag's program can make you lose 10 pounds easily.  These workouts are good; my heart rate was up the entire time!  

And now I feel better about my bad eating habits this week.  I definitely need to get back on track this weekend by meal planning for the week. Maybe I'll even do the grocery shopping too--usually my wonderful husband does it but lately rather than feeling grateful, I've felt a bit frustrated by some of his shopping skills.  Since beggars can't be choosers, I'm going to have to step up and do the shopping myself. :)

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment