Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Workout #24 of 2012 (Ripped in 30 Week 4)

I now remember why I avoid week 4... It's TOUGH!  There are many parts that require INSANE strength and a lot of effort--it's not for a day when you feel unmotivated because it will break you.  I pushed through and substituted some exercises when I was inclined to drop to my knees or cheat.  I figured substituting something is better than just giving up and watching them do it on the DVD.

I am nervous for Saturday because I am planning to do the entire No More Trouble Zones workout.  I may have to push it to next weekend because Brady has drill this weekend--meaning I will have a short window of time to workout assuming Kailee takes a nap.  I considered doing it today while home with sick Kailee but she was awakened early from her nap.  Oh well, I'll make it work!  Because it's important to me, I will make time for it!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment