Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Workout #28 of 2012 (yoga & abs)

Tonight I almost didn't workout. Brady is sick and went to bed before I got home. Kailee got into all sorts of things (throwing sprite on Gavin, eating toothpaste and spreading it all over her bed, screaming for 15 minutes before giving in to bedtime). It was 9pm before all was calm in the house and I just wanted to go to bed or plop on the couch and watch TV.

I started watching tonight's Biggest Loser and realized how much I wanted to workout, but I also wanted to watch the episode. I figured I pretty much have my favorite yoga workout memorized, so I worked through it while watching (well, at least listening to it). I finished in 15 minutes (my timing is apparently off) so for the last 5 minutes I did some ab moves and mat work. All in all it was a good workout. And I even did Chaturanga once without dropping to my knees! That's progress right there :).

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment