Sunday, August 19, 2012

Workout #166 ~ C25K Week 6 Day 3

Woohoo!  I survived the tough weeks 5 and 6!  Now, don't get me wrong, Week 7 does not look easy either, but I am adjusting fairly well to the longer runs.  There are only 2 more weeks (6 workouts) left in the C25K plan.  For me, that will take 6 weeks at the most, 3 at the earliest--My knees and ankles really aren't on board with more than 1-2 runs a week, and 2 is pushing it.

I did my usual--put on the AppleTV screen saver and loaded up an upbeat playlist.  I did great the first run (15 minutes) but the second one (10 minutes) was rough.  I think it almost would have been easier to not stop in between and maintain my focus.  Next time it's a 20-minute run, brief walk, 5-minute run.  We'll see how that goes.

Here's my playlist from today:

When Dove's Cry (the version from Romeo and Juliet with Leo and Claire) (on during the warmup)
You oughta know (Alanis Morissette)
Born this way (Lady GaGa)
Call me maybe (Carly Rae Jepsen)
Crazy (Alanis Morissette's rendition)
Evacuate the Dance Floor (Cascada) (this was on during the 3-minute walk)
I want you back (*NSYNC)
I like it (Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull)
MMMBop (Hanson)
Kokomo (great cool down song because it reminds you that you are doing this to look great in a bikini, LOL)

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment