Friday, August 10, 2012

Workout #149 of 2012 ~ Crunch: Stiletto Strength

I am ridiculously sore from my workouts yesterday, but I'm trying to build leg muscle while slenderizing.  I also have some stilettos that I NEVER wear because I can only walk in them for about an hour and then want to die.  I decided to give Crunch: Stiletto Strength a try to see if it helps.

The first part involves some ballet moves that definitely work your entire leg.  The next part involves some mat work for core and leg strength, followed by actually working out in stilettos.  I had to be VERY careful in the last part as my shoes are a little bit big and the last thing I need is a sprained ankle.  All in all, it was a fun workout though I felt silly striking poses at various points, LOL.

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment