Friday, August 17, 2012

Workout 161 & 162

161 - Total Body Pilates

162 - PM Yoga

It's been a rough week.  A bunch of little things add up and eventually something becomes the straw that breaks the camel's back and you end up crying your eyes out for hours.  That was me tonight.  I'm still very frustrated about the straw that broke this camel's back though I know there's way more behind these emotions than this one thing.  My husband left the country this week and now the worrying has to begin.  Focusing on the little annoyances is just my way of avoiding the bigger fear.

I needed to relax in a sense so I chose two kind of relaxing workouts.  Okay, to be honest, Pilates is not relaxing per se, BUT by the end I felt more relaxed than when I started.  Then PM Yoga sealed the deal and made me feel pretty ready for bed, and now, I'm tempted to try the melatonin that knocked both my kids out over an hour ago.

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment