Saturday, August 18, 2012

Workout 164 ~ Crunch: Action Sports Butt and Abs

I decided to give another of my new workouts a try, Crunch: Action Sports Butt and Abs.  It actually has a bad word in the title which I changed to "butt."  So if you look for it, you need to substitute the original word in the title.

For starters, there is a bit of false advertising.  It says it's 30 minutes, 15 on each body part.  Actually, it is only 21 minutes.  Perhaps when this was on ExerciseTV it accounted for commercials or something.  I don't know because I never watched the channel, I just did the workouts on-demand.

Despite this, it's a pretty good workout.  I was sweating from the get go, and my heart rate was up the entire time.  The first part involves a lot of squats, and the second part involves a variety of ab moves.  I have a feeling I will be sore tomorrow from this workout.

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment