Sunday, August 12, 2012

Workout 152 of 2012 ~ C25K SUCCESS!

Last weekend, I attempted C25K week 6 day 2 without success, ultimately due to side stitches.  Today I tried again and did it!!!!

I was really freaking out beforehand and debated about pushing it off until tomorrow, but I made myself do it, and I'm so glad I did!  I mentally prepared myself ahead of time (as best as I could) along with creating a very fast-paced playlist of songs I could possible sing along to in my head.  I also made sure to have the appleTV nature screensaver up (for whatever reason it works for me to stay focused) and paid close attention to my breathing while running.  The only thing I didn't consider was the fact that the app tells you when you are halfway done.  I need to turn that off because I am better off not knowing.  I had originally planned to check the time after I listened to 6 songs.  As song 3 ended, the notification sounded and made it very hard for me to forget about the time remaining.

Nevertheless, I pushed through and did it!  Woohoo!  I'm so proud of myself!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment