Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Workout #4 (Killer Buns & Thighs Level 1)

I LOVED this new DVD my dog gave me for Christmas! As per usual with Jillian, this workout would be very hard for a beginner and Jillian even admits this isn't really a level 1 workout. Unlike The Shred (probably her most famous DVD) this program has 4 circuits with each exercise focusing on the buns and thighs while keeping the heart rate up and working other muscle groups as well. Only one move required weights though Jillian encourages the participants to add weights to make moves more advanced. Thanks to my joint issues I did have to substitute/modify some cardio moves, but not as many as I've had to in some of her other DVDs. All in all, I really liked the workout and recommend it to Jillian fans. You get a good workout in just over 30 minutes.

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment