Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Workout #6 of 2011

Today I decided to stick with circuit training as I haven't focused an entire workout on it in awhile.  I did circuits 1, 2, 3 and half of 5 of Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones.  I would have continued but my arms were shaking uncontrollably doing the plank exercises in circuit 5.  I am not actually strong enough for the 3 pound weights anymore but I refuse to go back down to 2 pound weights.

Side note: 2 and 3 pound weights may seem very light but Jillian's circuits are designed for high reps, low weights.  She uses 3 pound weights in the DVD and addresses her methods in circuit 3 of the dvd.

Today was a snow day and I must say I am super proud that I did not eat myself out of house and home.  When I get bored, I do find it hard not to snack to fill the time.  Tomorrow is another snow day--or I guess I should call it an ice day since there's more ice than snow--so fingers crossed and prayers that I don't eat my heart out tomorrow either.

I plan to do mostly cardio tomorrow; however, that will all depend on when Kailee takes her nap.  Unfortunately Brady has to work so I will not have the flexibility I had today.  But that's life!  Just gotta roll with it and make myself workout even if I have to wait until after the kids go to bed.  After all, I'm committed!

No comments:

Post a Comment