Sunday, February 13, 2011

Workout 13 of 2011

Just did unlucky 13 which as it turns out was not so unlucky.  I finally got on the elliptical with Hunger Games again and easily--yes EASILY--did 25 minutes (exactly 2 miles).  I could have kept going but I wanted to make sure I did some ab/strength training as well.  After my awesome elliptical workout, I created my own circuit of various Jillian moves that I did two times.  I did dumbbell rows in a squat, crunches with chest presses, squirms, plank twists, and triceps kickbacks in a squat.  Needless to say I am feeling AWESOME right now.  I love workouts like this.  I needed it after getting my butt handed to me yesterday.

I've decided to add a motivational workout quote of the day.  Here's the first:
The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.  ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment