Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Workout #7 of 2011

I am doing great this week!  This is already my 3rd workout this week!  Of course, it helps that we are stuck inside.  Downstairs is too cold so that means I sit in the family room staring at the elliptical that I swear mocks me every second I spend on the couch.

Well, I did 15 minutes on the elliptical followed by circuits 5 (core) and 6 (core and upper body) of Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones.  This is the first time I've completed a plank-heavy workout since breaking my toe last July.  It felt GREAT!  I love plank twists because I truly feel the burn in my love handles.  Okay, that last sentence was kind of a lie.  I don't LOVE them, but I do appreciate them as I can feel the burn where I'd love to lose some fat.  Here is Jillian doing a plank twist:

If we have another ice day tomorrow, I will probably workout again.  If not, I'm giving myself the day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment