Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Workout 10 of 2011 ~ Celebrating my own 10%!

I'm thinking it's blatantly obvious which trainer I'd pick off this show! :)

It is exciting to reach milestones in this workout journey.  Last night, my bloodsugar was too perfect to workout, disappointing me that I could not reach this exciting milestone last night.  All day today I kept thinking, "Today I'm going to reach 10 and be 1/10 of the way to my goal," and I did it!  In Weight Watchers, they celebrate your 10%.  Well I'm celebrating my 10% workout quota!

My workout tonight consisted of 20 minutes on the elliptical while watching The Biggest Loser.  The time did not pass as quickly as it would have while reading Hunger Games; however, it was still motivating to watch others go after their goals while working on one of mine.  After my elliptical time, I did circuit 2 (abs) of No More Trouble Zones.  I'm feeling pretty good right now.

Now I'm looking forward to making it to 20 workouts!  I hope to make it to 20 by March 1st but won't beat myself up if it doesn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment