Thursday, February 17, 2011

Workout 14 of 2011

I finally got workout 14 in!  I had 3 nights of perfect bloodsugar.  While that's AWESOME, it meant I would have had to eat a snack and wait for my bloodsugar to go up before working out.  That's not easily done when I cannot start the workout before 7:30/8pm.  SOOOO... I gave myself some nights off.

Tonight I did 25 minutes on the elliptical along with some Jillian Michaels ab moves.  I felt pretty good until the last 5 minutes on the elliptical but part of that was caused by the fact that my book got sad at that point.  I really want to read Hunger Games all the time but it's the first book that has motivated me to stay on the elliptical so I have to stay strong and only read it during my cardio workouts.

Workout Quote of the day: "If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

No comments:

Post a Comment