Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Workout 95 of 2012 ~ On my new treadmill :)

I got my treadmill!  So naturally I had to try it out...  Even though I ran yesterday, I still did the C25K Week 2 day 1 workout.  I actually started out trying to jump to week 3 but was having a tough time staying at 6mph so I dropped down to week 2, though it still took me a few minutes to realize the treadmill had last been used at 4% incline.  This explains why it was significantly harder to run today than yesterday, LOL.  I ended up doing 2.38 miles in 36:41.  I think I need to do some other workouts for a few days before I attempt running again--don't want to overwork my joints.  That doesn't mean I won't get on the treadmill though.  It's my new toy so I may just be doubling up with some walking in addition to something else.

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment