Thursday, May 24, 2012

Workout 101 of 2012 ~ Crunch: Burn and Firm Pilates

I decided to search Netflix for some pilates workouts again and decided to give Crunch: Burn and Firm Pilates with Ellen Barrett.  While I was looking for a workout that did not require shoes, it turns out that this one combines cardio and weights and the majority of it requires shoes.  For about 5 seconds I considered picking a different one, but I really wanted to work my core and know that's what pilates does...

Well, I LOVED this workout.  It was one of the most fun workouts I've done in awhile and will definitely be doing it again.  At one point the music is definitely the same as the 30 Day Shred Level 1 and I got really excited--and had no one to tell, LOL.

I am excited to have discovered this workout and will definitely do it again soon!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment