Wednesday, May 23, 2012

50% done! Workout 100 of 2012!!!!

Last year I was interested.  This year I'm committed!
I am giddy as can be right now!  I toyed with the idea of going after 150 workouts this year though I was not sure it would be possible.  Then, I decided I had to go for 200, but at first was worried I couldn't stick it out.  Well, May isn't even over and I have just completed workout 100!!!!

For my 100th workout, I decided to do a workout that I love by a trainer who is a positive role model and who recommends a truly healthy mindset for diet and exercise.  Her ideas are realistic and not unattainable--though her workouts can get quite extreme :).  Of course I'm talking about Chris Freytag's 10 Pound Slimdown Yoga workout.

Tonight, it was hard because I haven't been as diligent with my yoga lately.  I could only do chaturanga 3 times and had to go to child's pose instead of flowing twice.  It doesn't matter though because I did it, and I feel AWESOME!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment