Thursday, April 14, 2011

Workout 35 of 2011 (Ripped in 30 Level 4 day 1)

After a brief hiatus from working out, I decided to give level 4 a try.

It's definitely the hardest level and it's apparent from the beginning that Jillian is super-excited to have a 4th level on the DVD.  She brings out a lot of new moves and some old ones.  Unfortunately, my TV messed up during circuit 1 some I'm not 100% sure I did all of the circuit 1 moves correctly.  Thankfully, it righted itself just in time for circuit 2.  In level 4, there's more plank/push-up moves and some serious ab exercises.  Once again, I had to modify or substitute cardio moves as I cannot do any of her jumping moves.  Jillian ends this workout with a moment of relaxation where she builds us all up a people and encourages us to be the best we can be.  It's kind of cheesy but I kinda love her for it.

All in all, I think this DVD is my new favorite.  Even after completing 4 more days at this level (and 1 more at level 3), I plan to continue incorporate workouts from this DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment