Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Workout 33 of 2011 (Ripped in 30 Level 3 Day 3)

Today's workout was AWESOME!  I was not in the mood to do it but I'm soooo glad I made myself.  Once it started, I felt motivated and had no trouble completely committing to every exercise.

There's something I keep forgetting to mention about level 3: there's a mistake on the DVD!  During strength in circuit 1, Jillian does not have us do the 3rd exercise the second time through.  Instead, she skips on to cardio.  I guess it doesn't matter but it throws me off every time.

If I'm crazy, I may try level 4 tomorrow (my pattern has been to do each level 3 times before checking out the next one then going back for 2 more).  I want to but at the same time, I like that I still have another workout on the DVD to look forward to.  After I test it out, I won't have anything new to try.  We'll see what I decide!

However, I still haven't tried level 2 of 6 Week Six-Pack  or Shred-it with Weights so I do at least still a couple of DVDs with uncharted territory.

No comments:

Post a Comment