Saturday, March 3, 2012

Workouts #41 & #42 of 2012


Today I did 2 total workouts so that I can have a guilt free day off tomorrow.  Plus I'm having Chuy's tonight for dinner so I wanted to make sure I have plenty of residual workout benefits (If you did not know, your metabolism can be increased for like 24-48 hours) to cover the meal.

My first workout consisted of 1.5 hours of cleaning paired with 20 minutes on the elliptical.

My second workout was the entire No More Trouble Zones workout--all 7 circuits.

I'm a little shaky right now but I feel FREAKING AMAZING!  I needed this energy boost to motivate me to keep doing what I'm doing!  I'm already sore from my workouts yesterday so tomorrow will be a much needed day off!  I'm a little scared of how badly I'm going to hurt tomorrow, but I'll take sore over sorry any day! :)

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment