Sunday, March 20, 2011

Workout 26 of 2011 (Ripped in 30 level 2 day 3)

Workout quote of the week: "Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent." – Marilyn vos Savant, Columnist

I picked the quote because of my horrible last workout.  It made me not want to workout yesterday and made it difficult to muster up enough motivation to exercise today.

Though I didn't actually workout yesterday, I did push Kailee to the park and back (2 miles) and ran around chasing the kids, so at least it was an active day.  It's days like yesterday and today that make me wish I could run.  It's PERFECT running weather.  Unfortunately my knees and ankles still say "no way!"

Today Brady agreed to workout with me--though he wanted to do the kettlebell workout again.  I convinced him to try out this workout, but it was very hard on his knees.  I think it upset him that he had to modify some of the exercises, but Jillian always says to do what you can while not pushing so hard that you injure yourself.  Tonight, I kinda hated Jillian.  My upper body is stronger than it's ever been but it's still not strong enough to not drop to my knees in the plank and pushup (I do girl version) exercises.  I feel like I shouldn't move up to level 3 until I no longer cheat but I don't think I have the desire to stay with this level that long, LOL.  At this point in time, I still plan to do 2 more workouts of level 2 before moving on to level 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment