Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Workout 24 of 2011 (Ripped in 30 Level 2 day 2)

Today I returned to level 2 and was DREADING it.  I was dreading it so much that when I actually did it, it did not seem as bad as I remembered.  The couple of cardio moves that I could not do (high knees and jump rope) I substituted with the modified form of skaters and fast feet from level 1.  This made the workout go more smoothly than when I have to jump on the elliptical for 30 second intervals of cardio.

Right now my arms are shaking pretty bad from all the plank moves and from the other exercises that require you to hold your body weight with your arms.  My arms are a lot stronger than they were a year ago but they are still kinda weak.

I plan to take advantage of being off the next two days by working out during nap time.  That way, if I feel like being lazy next week, I can justify it :).

No comments:

Post a Comment