Sunday, March 13, 2011

Workout 23 of 2011 (Ripped in 30, Level 1, day 5)

Workout quote of the week: "Strength is the product of struggle" – Unknown

Tonight I did level 1 for the last time :(.  Yes, I am sad to be leaving the easy level behind, LOL.  I really enjoyed my last go at it.  I definitely think that once I complete the program, I will still come back to level 1 from time to time!

I'm heading out of town tomorrow so the earliest I will workout again is Wednesday.  My next workout is supposed to be level 2 and I know it's going to be hard.  That is why I picked the the quote I picked for this week.  If I want to get to where level 2 is easy, I have to push through,  I will get stronger through this struggle!  Cue the dramatic, yet cheesy, music.

What's really cool right now is that I can see some muscle definition in my arms and legs.  It's amazing to be able to visibly see changes happening.  Don't get me wrong, I can tell I am significantly smaller than I was a year ago, but I've never really been toned (though I did have amazing legs growing up thanks to figure skating and running).  If only my abs would visibly tone.  As I keep saying to Brady, I'm pretty sure there's a six pack in there somewhere, it just might not ever show through.

No comments:

Post a Comment