Thursday, March 3, 2011

Workout 19 of 2011 (Ripped in 30 Level 1 Day 2)

I wasn't actually planning to workout, but when I got home from Open House, I still had the adrenaline rush that comes with over-complimentary parents :).  Thus, I knew I should utilize my energy and do it.  So I did--this time with 3lb weights!  Yesterday I cheated and used my 2lb weights :).  Today it was more difficult with the heavier weights but definitely doable.  I almost did level 2 but I really want to do the program as it's intended.  So 3 more workouts at this level and then I'm moving on up!

Oh, and my hip has not bothered me all day!  I did notice a slight pain during one of the exercises tonight but that's it, so yea!

Off-topic but funny...  Tonight I was talking about someone named Jillian and I couldn't remember her last name.  My 4-year-old, Gavin, leaned in and whispered to me, "Mommy, her last name is Michaels."  LOVED IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment