Saturday, March 12, 2011

Workout 22 of 2011 (Ripped in 30, Level 1, day 4)

Today's workout was not the best.  I was feeling sluggish and then in the middle of the 3rd circuit realized I was low.  So I had to stop a little earlier than anticipated.  It still counts though!  I stopped at the 27 min mark, meaning I had completed a 20 min workout with 5 min warmup.  I had to drink some juice before cooling down but in my brain, a workout must be at least 20 minutes plus 5 min warmup/cooldown to count.  So I still count today's!

The only bad thing about today's workout is that it happened on a fat day.  I've been having fat days almost everyday this week, which SUCKS!  If you are a girl, you know what I'm talking about.  It doesn't matter that all my clothes fit or that the scale still has me at 139.3.  I am having a fat week and it's no fun!

Tomorrow starts a new workout week so hopefully I will get out of this fat-day-funk!

No comments:

Post a Comment