Sunday, September 16, 2012

Workout 179 & 180 - 90% done!

179 - So... After a 1.5 week hiatus, I attempted to run for 30 minutes.  20 minutes in (5-minute warmup, 15-min run), I felt like my lungs could not get enough air.  I had to stop :(.  Immediately, the coughing and insane amounts of drainage started flowing down my throat.  I have been sick this week with a sore throat and cough (though the drainage typically only occurs during the night).  I was extremely disappointed, but I had to listen to my body.

180 - I waited a few hours and decided to at least do something that would help strengthen my legs.  I decided to do Stiletto Strength since I have noticed my heel-wearing endurance has increased significantly since I started doing this workout.  As workout #180 is now completed, I am 90% of the way to my goal of 200 workouts in 2012!

I'm feeling pretty proud right now and am hoping I get in some workouts during the week this week!!!!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment