Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Woohoo! C25K Grad!!!! Workout #176

I cannot believe this post is happening tonight.  I have completed the couch-to-5K program--or well, really the Ease-into-5K program which was obviously based on the C25K program.

The next workout was supposed to be a 27-minute run.  I decided I was ready to do all 30 minutes and I did it!!!!


It's so funny to see my journey into running.  In high school, we ran at least 3 miles everyday in cross country.  I never thought I'd have to fight my way to back into running.  I never imagined that at 27 my knees and ankles would not allow me to run when I was finally eager to do it again.  Thank God for my Aunt Karen who recommended Glucosamine Chondroitin.  I know I sound like a commercial, but it seriously made it possible for me to get back into running.

I think I'm in shock.  I did not think this day would come so soon.  Now I know I'll be ready for my first 5K on October 13th!  Now the question is, who's coming with me?!?!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment