Thursday, May 26, 2011

Workout 48 of 2011 (elliptical and some ab moves)

Despite wrist pains from what I'm guessing is carpal tunnel, the fact that it's late, and that I had no motivation, I managed to get in a workout, and a good one at that!

I did 20 minutes on the elliptical--20 minutes, that flew by as I read 13 Little Blue Envelopes--and my favorite ab circuit from No More Trouble Zones (minus the pushups).  I'm glad I worked out and hope to get over this spring slump ASAP.  I just have to push through!

Today, I worried I'd struggle once again to feel motivated to exercise but two wonderful colleagues--Diana and Debi, if you are reading this, I'm talking about you--mentioned that they are committed to be fit with me and remembering our exchange is what really helped me to get on track and workout tonight!  So thank you!  Even committed people like myself need some external motivation sometimes too, and definitely some accountability--the number one reason I began sharing this blog.

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment