Sunday, May 22, 2011

Workout 47 of 2011 (Cardio and my favorite Jillian Ab circuit)

Kailee on our walk
This week, I was LAZY.  I did not feel inspired to workout and so I didn't.  Today I wanted to exercise but did not feel like doing my normal videos or like spending time on the elliptical (I do have plans for the elliptical on Tuesday night while watching the Biggest Loser Finale!).

So Kailee and I hit the neighborhood.  Baby girl would live outside if we let her so she LOVED being pushed around the neighborhood on her "bike" for 40 minutes.  We listened to some fun tunes along the way--including Kailee and Gavin's 2 faves, Justin Bieber's Baby and Jason Aldean's Don't you wanna stay.  It was hot and humid--making me leery of the summer to come.

After our lovely power-walk, I did half of my favorite ab circuit from Jillian Michaels' No More Trouble Zones.  Circuit 2 makes my abs burn for days--and it's only 6 minutes long!  However, today I only did each move once instead of repeating the circuit; my abs were too worn out from lack of use.

Workout quote of the week: "Tough times don't last. Tough people do." – Unknown


XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment