Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happ New Year's Resolutions!

It's the last day of the year so it's time for those New Year's resolutions. I read somewhere that around 40% of resolutions relate to diet and fitness. Obviously I have some fitness goals for myself in 2012 and here they are:

1. To complete 150 workouts (50 by the end of April, 100 by the end of August and 150 by the end of December).
2. To be able to easily touch my toes while sitting or standing.

I know the first will be the bigger challenge but I also know I can do it. I plan to incorporate more yoga which will be what most helps me improve my flexibility and be able to touch my toes.

I'm excited and motivated (just like we all are at this point each year). I'll be sharing what motivates me throughout the year along with any othe tips I happen upon or come up with :).

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment