Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Workout 87 of 2011 (Burlesque Beat On Demand)

For my second workout, I decided to investigate some cardio options and happened upon the dance category.  I like to dance so I decided to give Burlesque Beat a try.

It was a lot of fun.  I am not very coordinated but I was able to follow the instructor's directions fairly easily.  She gave 3 different choreographed sets that you practiced and then at the end put all together.  It was not too difficult for someone who has zero dance background and limited coordination.  As the instructor kept saying, it did not feel like a workout but she guaranteed calories burned.  By the end I had worked up a bit of a sweat.  My only complaint is that the workout was too short.  I wish it were about 10 minutes longer.

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment