Friday, December 23, 2011

Workout 100 of 2011 (30 Day Shred level 2)

OMG!  I did it!  I did it!  I did it!  I worked out 100 times this year!!!!  I reached my goal!!!!  What a huge milestone!  This is the biggest longterm goal I've ever met!  I am so proud of myself.  A little over a month ago, it did not look like it could happen and I was about to give up.    5 minutes later, I made a plan of action and I did it!  It was hard to fit in the last 30 workouts in 32 days but I did it!  I am so glad I didn't take the easy route and give up.  The pain is worth all the pride!

Today, I decided to end with a Jillian Michaels workout since she's the one who showed me that I actually do enjoy working out.  Circuit training, specifically the 30 Day Shred changed my life forever.  It helped me get fit and stay fit.  I did level 2 which I still think is one of her hardest workouts simply because I find all the plank moves difficult.  I was impressed with my strength with the plank moves today, though.  I think all the yoga is really helping my upper body strength.

I can't believe I did it.

Goal reached, ZERO workouts left!  Woohoo!!!!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment