Thursday, July 28, 2011

Workout 59 of 2011 (AT&T U-Verse on-demand)

When I first saw that the workout I chose for today was only 26 minutes, I immediately planned to do 10 minutes on the elliptical after completing it.  Well, my workout kicked my butt so I do not feel the added 10 minutes on the elliptical is at all necessary.

So what did I choose?  I continued down the free On-Demand workouts for ExerciseTV (skipping the 10 minute Foam Roller video, seeing as how I don't have a foam roller) and completed the 10 Pound Slimdown: Totall Body Blast workout.  It had a brief warmup, 3 circuits using hand weights, and a brief cool down.  WOW, this is a GREAT workout for anyone who loves circuit training.  My heart rate was up pretty much the entire time.  I will definitely do this one again.

This workout is a part of 7 day workout plan.  From what I can tell, 4 of the 7 workouts are currently free On-Demand.  If I like them enough, I will consider purchasing the $17.99 DVD.  That's a pretty great deal for 7 20-minute workouts!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment