Friday, July 29, 2011

60% done! Woo-hoo!

Today's workout was workout #60 of 100 meaning I'm 60% of the way to my goal!  YEA!!!!

After finishing my workout yesterday, I decided to investigate the free workout plan advertised at the end of yesterday's On-Demand video.  The plan goes with all seven 10 pound Slimdown workouts.  You can find the plan HERE, though On-Demand does not offer all of the workouts at this time.

Today I tried another 10 Pound Slimdown workout On-Demand.  This one was 10 Pound Slimdown: CORE, and I must say, the ab workout was TOUGH.  It was so tough that I had to do some modifications in order to complete it.  Despite it's difficulty, I will definitely do it again.  The trainer introduced some core moves that I had never done and I love learning new ways to work my abs!

After completing the 20 minute workout, I decided to try to do 10 minutes on the elliptical.  Likely because I had less than 24 hours of recovery between workouts, I was too fatigued to finish and stopped after 6 minutes.

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment