Monday, May 24, 2010

Motivational Quotes


"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."
     --Um, yes, this is VERY important to me!
"Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown
     --I hate regret!!!!  And I totally beat myself up over things!
"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line."
     --That's true.  I fully intend to keep working out after I reach my goal.
"There are plenty of difficult obstacles in your path. Don't allow yourself to become one of them." - Ralph Marston, Author and Publisher of The Daily Motivator
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body" - Unknown
     --Jillian says something like that in the 30 day shred
"It's about mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter" -Unknown

"Tough times don't last. Tough people do." - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment