Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 18, Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred level 2

That's no mistake!  I did level 2 and I was able to do MOST of it!  WOOHOO!  I could do more of the cardio in this level than level 1 because more of it was not so hard on the knees.  The only non-cardio move I did not do was the last ab circuit.  I didn't think my arms could hold up for the twisty plank things.

I am soooooooooooo proud of myself!  I was a little bummed that I only lost .5 pound this week and no inches, BUT by doing level 2, I was able to really feel the gains I've made in 17 workouts.  My upper body strength is SIGNIFICANTLY greater as is my endurance.  I physically was not able to really do level 2 on day 6 (when I first attempted it) but today I could.  I've never worked this hard to build strength and I'm so impressed with myself!

OH and my arms are looking thinner this week.  That must be where the half-pound came off. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment