Tuesday, May 4, 2010

day 8, Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred level 1

I love a workout that can be done in my flip-flops.... Yes, I totally did the shred with my hot pink old navy flip-flops on.  Since I don't do any of Jillian's cardio besides the punches (I do mine on the elliptical), I don't really need much support from tennis shoes.  I do, apparently, need tennis shoes for balance.  I cannot do lunges very well in flip-flops but no worries, I did not fall and I did not injure myself! :)

I almost did not do the workout today after low bloodsugar at 6pm (I had to wait for it to go up substantially and I'm normally already in bed right now--9:12pm) but I have an online group of women motivating each other so I did not want to "phone it in" to quote Jillian.  By the way, what does that even mean?  I guess I'm just not that cool....

No comments:

Post a Comment