Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 23, Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred level 2 (day 6)

I took 2 days off (at Chuy's on one of those nights) and got back on the wagon tonight.  I was terrified that it would be impossible (I had issues when I skipped days at level 1) but I was able to do it more easily than ever.  I still cannot complete the last ab circuit (it's a plank move after 3 other plank activities so my arms and wrists can't hold up at the end) but I do 30 seconds of the twisty-plank thing and then switch to bicycle crunches.

Either way, I'm excited at my strength and endurance.  I feel so powerful doing my workout.  I always am apprehensive but I feel sooooo good while I do it.  Today I even thought, "Someday I really will make it to level 3."  I don't know when that day will be but it's not that far off I don't think :).

No comments:

Post a Comment