Friday, June 22, 2012

Workout 113 of 2012 ~ C25K

It felt soooooo good to workout tonight!!!!  It has been over a week and my body just does not feel as good when I'm not working out as it does when I am.  Not to mention the fact that I miss the endorphins :).

I just did the C25K Week 3 Day 2 workout using the Ease into 5K app.  I went between 4mph and 6mph though at one point I did jump up to 6.5mph just to mix it up.  At 6mph, I was able to sing along a bit with my playlist (because naturally my TV and internet messed up right as I began my workout so music was my easiest entertainment).  Let me just say, Alanis Morisette's "You Oughta Know" is a GREAT running song, LOL.  So is "Call me Maybe," "Want U Back" and Gavin's favorite, "What Makes You Beautiful."  Both kids were dancing around while I ran.  It was kind of adorable :).

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment