Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Workout 82 of 2011 (Shred it with Weights level 2)

Today I decided I have to acknowledge the fact that I have a belly.  Brady and I were bad for a little over a month and ate fast food at least 3 times a week.  The result: he looks the exact same, I have a pooch.  This afternoon he texted me and told me to pick up dinner for Kailee and me and he'd pick up something for Gavin on his way home.  Well, I got in line at Chick-fil-A and then decided to leave.  We have a fully stocked pantry and fridge with healthier food options.  So Kailee ate some turkey and easy mac and I ate healthy grilled cheese sandwiches with some goldfish.  I am proud of myself and plan to stay on the healthier track so I can indulge at holiday parties :).

As for tonight's workout, I decided to do the Shred it with Weights, but this time I tried level 2 for the first time.  It was pretty hardcore, but I was smart and only used the 5lb kettlebell the entire time.  I liked level 2 better than level 1 and can't believe I waited this long to try level 2.  I'm just hoping the backs of my legs won't stay sore for an entire week again.  If they do, I'll work through it!

18 more workouts until I reach my goal!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment