Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Workout 51 of 2011 (Cardio, weights, abs)

Today I decided to start with some compound movements including deadlifts with hammer curls, squat and press, and static lunges with tricep kickbacks.  I love the way my body feels when I do these movements.  Jillian is a genius for pairing arm work with moves that raise your heart rate.  I love tricking my body into cardio!

Next, I did 15 minutes on my elliptical and discovered that my favorite water cup fits in the water bottle holder on my machine!  I find that drinking water throughout my workout (especially during the hot summer months) ups my endurance significantly.

Finally, I finished up with my FAVORITE ab circuit from No More Trouble Zones.  It is worth it to buy this DVD just for this ab circuit.  My abs will burn for days after doing it.

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment