Saturday, June 4, 2011

50% done! Workout 50 of 2011 (Ripped in 30 level 1)

Woohoo!  I finally hit workout 50!  I swear the last 10 workouts have been tough to get done.  Thankfully, Monday is my last day before summer break so I will have plenty of time each day to fit in a workout without excuse.

I could be mad at myself because I've only worked out once a week for over a month, but instead, I'm going to pat myself on the back for doing at least 1 workout a week.  1 is better than none!  We should applaud ourselves, not beat ourselves down.  Positive reinforcement works much better than negative and prevents resentment.

So if you are like me and suffering from a spring slump, find something positive to focus on and try to get a workout in today like I did!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment