Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 5, Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred level 1

Half-way done with level 1!  I plan to move up to level 2 on day 11 and level 3 on day 21.  If I don't feel ready on day 11, I'll change it to a 45 day shred and wait until day 15.

The pushups and weights were not as hard today, BUT the cardio was a bit harder.  I tried to land differently in the jumping jacks, butt-kicks, and jumprope but it took more endurance.  Thus, I feel like I worked out harder.

Tomorrow is the big weigh in, jean try-on and measure.  I'm TERRIFIED!  What if the scale does not reflect my hard work?  What if the jeans that fit very tight on April 1st are still tight on May 1st?  Will I EVER be back in my old clothes?

I'm scared that all of my hard work will have very little result...  I had to force myself not to weigh and try on the jeans for a whole month.  That's a looooong time for an impatient instant-gratification-guru like me.  If I have not accomplished much in a month, I fear I will throw in the towel and give up completely.  But on the flip side, I'm dying to know and almost cheated every day this week to see my stats.  Ayayaya....

No comments:

Post a Comment