Sunday, April 11, 2010

Long time no see...

So I keep up with the C25K program on the elliptical for awhile but then I got bored.  I figured out that my limit on a machine is about 15 minutes before I'm too bored to continue (even with the TV).  So I've changed up my plan.  I am working out 15 minutes daily instead of 30 minutes 3 times weekly.

I still weigh 158 (this is after gaining and losing 2 pounds) but I've committed myself to eating intuitively (only eating when I'm truly hungry and stopping when I'm satisfied, not full) and am drinking a ton of water (whereas I was not drinking any water most days--I don't like water).

I can already tell a difference in the way I feel now that I'm drinking more water.  It's amazing the difference in how much energy I have just by drinking water.  I cannot even explain the difference in words.  It's like I can feel my body absorb the water.  I guess only people who go from drinking no water to drinking a lot of water can truly understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment