Monday, October 22, 2012

Workout #192 & 193

I had to edit this post because I forgot to blog about my workout on Wednesday.  I did Chris Freytag's 10-Pound Slimdown: Core workout and was sore like nobody's business on Thursday.  I know I need to incorporate more circuit training to maintain my muscles and support my running.

Last night I ran 4.5 miles!  I was only planning to do 4 but ended up doing an extra half mile.  I probably could have kept going but wanted to end feeling great since I have been ending feeling low the last few runs.

I started out with a bloodsugar of 322.  I did .8 units of insulin (because when starting out that high, exercise can actually raise bloodsugar instead of dropping it) and ate 1 Clif Shot Blok every mile (except the last half which was impromptu).  At the end of the workout, I was 148.

This Saturday, Gavin and I have another fun run on Saturday, though I'm not sure how long it is.  At $20/person it better be a mile and not a 1K.  I considered signing up for the 5K after but I promised Gavin we could run as fast as he wants to at the fun run, meaning I won't have the endurance for a 5K after.

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment